Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013

Doily Heaven at Crafts & Me Challenges

Hello again, I have another card to share with you today, as at Crafts & Me Challenges we started a new challenge as well. There we have the theme

DOILY HEAVEN

So just use a doily somewhere on your project. For my card I tried something new. I wanted to make a card with a just stamped image, so no colouring. Sometimes this may be helpful when there is not so much time to make a card. And I think it looks beautiful as well, just quite different. I am curious what you think about...

For my card I used the gorgeous image 'Daisy' from Sara Burrier, available HERE at Crafts & Me. I also used a die cutted doily just new released at Whiff of Joy available HERE.

Wish you a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Anja hat gesagt…

Einfach wunderschön, liebe Karina! Und obwohl mir gerade Deine Colorationen immer so gut gefallen, geht es tatsächlich auch mal ohne ;o)
Ganz liebe Grüsse
Anja

Shanna Shands hat gesagt…

Cute card. Love the shabby look.

Elise hat gesagt…

HI Karina!!! Ohhhhh my goodness, I so love your work! It's so soft, delicate, and GORGEOUS!!! The colors you combine, the details you add, everything that you place .. it's absolutely PERFECLY DIVINE!!!

Sending you big Hugs,
Elise

Anonym hat gesagt…

Total klasse!
Das Bild wirkt tatsächlich auch ohne Farbe. Auf deiner Karte passt alles wunderschön zusammen - auch die Papierspitze ;-).
Viele Grüße