Sonntag, 14. April 2013

Spring at Lovely Hanglar Sweet Magnolia

Hello and Happy Sunday everyone! Today we have a new challenge for you over at Lovely Hanglar Sweet Magnolia. And we have a popular theme for you as we want to see


SPRING

on your card or project. I made a pocket card for this challenge for your inspiration.



One of my fave images at the moment... a close up of my colouring. I took out my Distress Inks again for once. I added some stickles to her wings.


The backside of my pocket card I created with a little paper bag. I used the new Maja Design Spring Vintage papers for my creation.

 And this is how the inside looks like...


We look very much forward now to see what you create. Thank you for looking!

With this card I want to try my luck at the Magnolia Down Under Design Team Call.

And I want to join following challenges;
Stamp and Create with Magnolia - Spring with Ribbons
Tildas Town - Flowers Everywhere
Stamp with Fun - romantic
ABC Challenge - Lovely Lace

Have a wonderful day... here we have our first Spring day!! YAY!! Off to go outside and get some sunbeams now.

Hugs, Karina

16 Kommentare:

sue w. hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, this is wonderful, love your colouring, it's beautiful
Hugs Sue W.

Riet hat gesagt…

So beautiful Karina,I love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pona hat gesagt…

This is very beautiful card.The cards breathes Spring.
Pona

Turwen hat gesagt…

Wow!!!! Wieder mal ein absoluter Traum!!!! Wirklich herrlich!!!!

LG!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Gorgeous Karina; such a dreamy glowing colouring. Thanks for visiting my blog today; re your frantage question...please check the LLC blog tomorrow when Tracy will be posting a link to a video tut she has made. Very cool stuff! :-)

Sandy xx

coops hat gesagt…

so beautiful karina.gorgeous sweet tilda and i love youer lilac and green colours :D

x coops xx

Jenny hat gesagt…

What a gorgeous image Karina. I love the colours you have chosen too. hugs x

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh Karina!! I so adore your work, your just so talented!! I love everything about your card it really is stunning! Thanks for taking the time to enter into our DT call at MDUC.... It's going to be a tough decision!!
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Franz♥ hat gesagt…

Hi Karina! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Tilda's Town, i LOVE everything about it!

Good luck with the DT Call, fingers crossed!

Hugs, Franz.

Céline hat gesagt…

so sweet and pretty! love your fab coloring
thanks for playing with us at stamp and create with magnolia
hugs
céline

Céline hat gesagt…

me again
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Teresa hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for entering our Flowers everywhere challenge at Tilda's Town.
Teresa x

Anonym hat gesagt…

Die Tilda is auch wundervoll coloriert. Einfach spitze. Und interessante Karte.
Lg Elfie

Clarissa Schupp hat gesagt…

Ist die wieder süüüüsss geworden, toll der eingesetzte Glitzer und die Farben *schmacht*. Einfach wieder ein traumhaftes Werk von Dir.
Wünsch dir einen tollen Tag und schick dir liebe Grüße
Clarissa

Lacey Stephens hat gesagt…

Fabulous card! Beautiful coloring and great take on the Spring with Ribbons challenge. Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges! We will have another new one tomorrow. We hope you will play along again soon!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Stamp and Create with Magnolia

Jenn hat gesagt…

This is such a beautiful card, I love the image and all the gorgeous details! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.