Samstag, 21. Dezember 2013

The Sketchy Challenges Christmas Blog Hop

Hello and good morning everyone. Welcome to the Christmas Hop from The Sketchy Challenges. We have wonderful prizes for you to win. Just join us to get the chance!
All you have to do is visit and comment on our Challenge Blog and our Sketchy Designers Blogs, and don't forget to enter your card with your interpretation of Colleen's Sketch.
Have fun and find out at The Sketchy Challenges blog if you are a winner on the 5th January.
I created my card with one of the new images from Whimsy Stamps. I had a play with sweet 'Lissy's Little Light'. I coloured her with Distress Inks. The background papers I used are from Kaisercraft - Gingerbread. It is even on Sale now with 25 % off, and so is Lissy too! I think it is not a typical Chrismas image. You could use it for several other occasions too.


The image is coloured with Distress Inks. I surrounded it with some Vintage Postmark stamps from Whiff of Joy. I added some Diamond Stickles onto the light. Behind the image I addes some natural web ribbon. The flowers and flourishes are made with Marianne D's - Mistletoe dies. And I added some red Sonia Roses onto them. The sentiment is from C.C.Designs - AmyR Happy Christmas Sentiments. I die-cutted it with Whimsy Postage Stamp die.


All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
 Bunny Zoe's Crafts

And here is the Sketch we had a play with...

 


Now just jump over to Kirsty-Anne... and here is the order of the hop just in case you get lost...

Karina  - you are here now
Kirsty-Anne - Finish

We also have a facebook like&share competition so why not take a look here.

I wish you a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for your visit. Keep my fingers crossed for you!

Hugs, Karina

9 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.really gorgeous image and i love your colours. :D

xx coops xx

Pysselbus hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Your coloring is FANtastic!!

Hugs
Linda

Lisbeth hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous
grtjs Lisbeth

KandA hat gesagt…

What a wonderful card. Love the sweet image and fabulous colours xx

Angela hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina,
Deine Karte ist wirklich wunderschön geworden,das Motiv ist ja echtsüüüüüüüüß.*notier* Deine Coloration ein echter Traum und all die ganzen Details sind wirklich perfekt.
Vielen Dank für Deine Inspiration und für den tollen Blog Hop.
Liebe Grüße
Angela

kbrandy4 hat gesagt…

Wow! Stunning card Karina and your colouring is awesome!
Hugs, Hazel xx

Annette hat gesagt…

This is stunning, I love how you've coloured the lantern.
Hugs and a Happy New Year
Annette
xx

Melanie hat gesagt…

A really gorgeous card!

Hugs,
Melanie

Vannessa hat gesagt…

This is just stunning! Love the colours you used. Thank you for the inspiration :)