Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2014

Stitching at Whiff of Joy Challenges

Hello everyone, today we have a new challenge for you at Whiff of Joy Challenges. This fortnight we want to see some

STITCHING

This can be some real or faux stitching, or also an image with stitching theme, just as I used. Or also both. For my card I used sweet Henry 'I sew adore you'



Below you can see some close ups... first of the coloration. I colored with Distress Inks and added some 'French Vintage Postmark Stamps' and some Frantage around it.


A bow I made with some jute ribbon...


I used some sentiments from the 'Suo Ergo Sum' Collection. I die cutted them with the 'Tickets Die-Lights'.


I also used the 'Banner Trio 2' Die-Lights...


Thank you so much for looking. Now we look very much forward seeing you joining us.
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

so beautiful karina.gorgeous pretty pink colours and flowers and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

OMG, Henry looks so concentrated, this stamp is hilarious! Lovely creation, I really adore all these sewing items. Thank you for an inspiration!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love this card. And you have inspired me to join this challenge! Thank you! Big hugs, Sylvia xxx