Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015

Moonlight Gathering for Ching Chou Kuik

Hello everyone, it's Sunday and so my day to show you some inspiration. I had a play with the Ching's gorgeous Moonlight Gathering. Doesn't she looks a bit like Snowwhite? I think so and that is what I wanted to have in the end. When I saw this image the first time it was Snowwhite what came into my mind.


Here you can see a close up of the image. The coloration is made with Copics.


And some more close ups...



Below you can see all links in one... check them all, you will be amazed by all the gorgeous images from fabulous Ching Chou Kuik;


And I also used the lovley bunting from the Noor! Design Deutschland webshop:
 http://noordesign-shop.de/images/product_images/popup_images/test.jpg

Thank you so much for your visit here. Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED hat gesagt…

Stunning and beautiful card Karina love the image coloured beautifully and fabulous design
Dianne xx :)

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karin.stunning details and colouring and i love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Creepy Glowbugg hat gesagt…

Pure gorgeousness! So many beautiful details and such a lovely image.

Rebecca Bradshaw hat gesagt…

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the toadstools and your beautiful colouring.
Rebecca.
x