Samstag, 28. Februar 2015

Favorite Color Combo at The Sketchy Challenges

Hello everyone, welcome to a new challenge over at The Sketchy Challenges. This month we have not only a Sketch for you, but also a theme. You are free to either use the theme, or the Sketch, or both... easy huh? And we have an easy theme for you; use your favorite color combo. Below you can see mine, better said one of my faves, as I have several combos I love to do. For this creation I used blue and brown... perfect for a maritim theme I made:


For my card I used sweet 'Aquarius' from Whiff of Joy. I colored her with Copics.

 

And no maritim project without a sailor knot...


I also used some products from the Noor! Design Webshop:

 http://noordesign-shop.de/images/product_images/popup_images/6002-0254.jpg 

The brown frame is from Dutch Doobadoo's Dutch Art Kraft. It's new in March and will be available in the shop very soon!

And not to forget... here's the Sketch you can use, created by sweet Kirsty-Anne:


Now we look forward seeing you joining our challenge! 
Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina


Keine Kommentare: