Montag, 17. August 2015

Seashore Pocket Letter for Noor! Design UK

Hello everyone, great to see you here!! I hope you spent a wonderful weekend. It's Monday and so it's my day to show some inspiration on the Noor! Design UK blog.

In the meanwhile I think everyone heard from Pocket Letters. It's quite new, but it got known so fast in the crafters world. And I got hooked to make them from the very beginning. They are so fun to create. And I love the idea to combine crafting with writing letters. I love to do both, so perfect! 

You create nine little cards in the size of ATC's and fill each pocket of the pocket sleeve. For my newest Pocket Letter I used the gorgeous paper, stamps and dies from the Under the Sea collection. They are perfect for creating a Pocket Letter. See below how my creation looks like...

Here is a close up of the tag I added to my Pocket Letter...


And below you can see close ups of all the single pockets I created... enjoy to take a look at them...










And below you can see how I filled all the pockets on the backside... the most important part is the letter. I always put it in the center pocket, but of course you can add it where you want.


 Below you can see all the products from the Noor! Design U.K. webshop I used for my Pocket Letter:

1 Kommentar:

Silvis Kreativstube hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Karina,

ich bewundere deinen Pocket Letter sehr. Wow, was für eine tolle Gestaltung. Ich bin absolut begeistert. Ich bin derzeit auch im Pocket Letter Fieber und das ist eine wunderschöne Inspiration für mich. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi