Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2015

Romance Swing Card for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone... today I am showing you a wintery card I made with the fab Dutch Doobadoo Swing Card Art Romance... I so love this shape! It makes so special cards... really amazing.


Below you can see a close up of the coloring I made with Distress Inks...


And some more close ups of my card...







I wish you a happy day! Thank you for your visit.
Hugs, Karina


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


4 Kommentare:

angelwhispers hat gesagt…

Oh wow!!!! I just love this especially your colouring and the shading looks amazing. I think me needs this type of card to have a play with its fabulous and love how you have added the most perfect detail and yummy embellishments just love it. Love Chanelle xxxx

Bianca van Tilburg. hat gesagt…

Oh Lovely........
Xx Bianca.

Squirrel x hat gesagt…

Absolutely awesome! xx

Irene Mendes hat gesagt…

Woooww, This is awesom!!!!!!!! Love it.
Hugs