Freitag, 1. Januar 2016

New Challenge at Noor! Design UK - Anything Goes

Hello and Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a good start into the new year. I had a great changing of the year with my loved ones around me. But was knocked down with a migraine the first day of the new year... so not so nice and not a good start. So it only can get better I hope... That is also the reason why my announcement of the new challenge at Noor! Desig UK is delayed. I feel better now so am able to do something on my computer. 

Well, here we go... we have a very easy theme for you; Anything Goes... so no reason and excuses for not joining us :-)

Below you can see what I created... I made a tag with the fab Dress Up Doll Mask Art. I had so much fun to create her.


Below you can see some close ups of my project...



I used following products from the Noor! Design UK webshop:
 Soft Board Art Frame

Now I hope to see many of you joining us!

Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

Sharon hat gesagt…

She is fabulous Karina and love the tag.
Happy New Year and I wish you all good things for 2016.
Hugs Sharon. x

Tracy Welham hat gesagt…

Fantastic tag! Creative Blessings, Tracy x