Montag, 5. September 2016

Greetings from the North Pole for Noor! UK Design

Hello and good morning everyone, just moved a week ago into a new apartment I had a blast yesterday to create my first card in my new craftroom. It still isn't all ready, but the gorgeous Noor! Design UK goodies were the first I took out of the many boxes to make this card with the beautiful 'Greetings from the North Pole' papers by Pion Design.


Below you can see some close ups...


I colored some accents with Distress Markers to the die cutted leafs to give it a bit more depth.




I also decorated the inside of my card with one of the lovely sayings on the 'Images from the Past' sheet.


Thank you for your visit here. Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Keine Kommentare: