Montag, 2. Januar 2017

Rose for you for Noor! Design UK

 Hello and good morning everyone, Christmas and New Year is past and Valentines will come very soon, so I decided to show you a romantic card today. I used cute Little Darlings Candibean Rosie Bear for my card. 


I colored her with Distress Inks and added some Frantage Chunky White to the background. I love this effect it gives to any image.


 Little tags and flowers...


 And a sentiment for any occasions...


 Wish you a happy day now. Thank you for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

 The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 Kommentare:

PokSa hat gesagt…

Was für eine traumhaft schöne Karte. Wuuuunderschön!
Ich wünsch Dir einen guten Start ins neue Jahr und alles Gute.
lg Sandra

Ally hat gesagt…

Mega herzig, liebi Karin! So es süesses Bärli und wie immer wundervoll gmaled!
Happy New Year wünschi dir :*
Lies Grüess, Aless