Freitag, 4. Februar 2011

Repose by Sweet Pea Stamps

Today I want to share with you one of the newest images of Sweet Pea Stamps. It is from the fantastic artist Brigid Ashwood and is called 'Repose'. You can find this lovely stamp on plate 104. It comes with another fabulous image and will be shipped by 7th February. It is on pre-order now.



This time I coloured her up with watercolor pencils. I wanted to keep up her wooden touch. I love her melancholic glance. Take a look at Sweet Pea Stamps to see this image and many more wonderful stamps. There are many new lovley images by different artists who really are a must to have!!

Hugs,

    Karina

3 Kommentare:

Julye hat gesagt…

Love this has a real vintage feel though more medieval which I prefer to victoriana. fab thanks for sharing.

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous, so enchanting and beautiful. Hugs xx

coops hat gesagt…

fantastic card karina.i love the stunning image and your amazing colouring :D

xx coops xx