Samstag, 4. Juni 2011

Totally Gorjuss Challenge # 83 - Sketch

Hi dear craft friends out there. After we made our second nightshift stamping I'm still quite tired. Together with my sister and a dear friend and neighbour, both stamping and card making addicts as well, we started our nightshift at about 7 p.m. and made until 5.30 a.m. We had lots of fun :o)

Well, so I am a bit late today with announcing you the new challenges started today. Over at Totally Gorjuss we have a new sketch for you.


Our sponsor this week is  Joanna Sheen The lucky winner will receive GBP 10 to spend in her fabulous online store.
And this is what I created for our challenge. I used this beautiful image by Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Moonlight Fairy' from the Caron Vinsons Art Collection.  To get more inspiration see the other beautiful DT creations as well.



With this card I want to join following challenges:

One Stop Craft - Texture
Charisma Cardz - Something that fly
Flutter by Wednesday - open theme
My Mum's Craftshop - Things with Wings
Oldie but a Goodie - Lots of Layers

5 Kommentare:

Antonella hat gesagt…

This is such a beautiful card. Love the purple bow! I'm glad I followed you here from the One Stop Craft Challenge, I'm also linking up too.
Hugs, antonella :-)
http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/05/wacky-wednesday-hug-card.html

coops hat gesagt…

stunning card karina.beautiful image and your colours are gorgeous.i love your details and design ;D

xx coops xx

DesignerDiva hat gesagt…

Beautiful card Karina, the depth of colour is stunning - well done
Thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

cebelica hat gesagt…

Wow, this is gorgeous. Fab colour combination! Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenges this week! Hugs!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flutter By Wed! Anna FBW DT.