Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012

Walk like an Egyptian

Hi everyone! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Mine was fine, but way too much eaten... hehe :o)

Today I want to show you a card I made with this funny stamp by Kraftin'Kimmie called 'Cleo' and it comes with the sentiment I used on my card. I coloured the image with Distress Inks and the edges are distressed with it as well. 

As background papers I used Kaisercrafts Hunts & Gather 6x6. I love those brown, yellow and green tones for this image. The gorgeous frame I made around the image is made by Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur de Lis. The label I stamped the sentiment on is from this set as well. The flowers I added as an accent are by Marianne D Beautiful Brown. Another great accent are the lovely half backed pearls


Here's a close up of the image...


This stamp and many others as well are on Sale right now. It is going on till the 2nd January, so still time to take a look at. You won't miss it!

All items I used for this cards are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Magical wishes,
Karina

4 Kommentare:

Bastelzauberin hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina,

Ich wünsche Dir ein frohes neues Jahr 2012 mit ganz viel Glück und Gesundheit!!! Ganz viele neue kreative Ideen. Deine Karte ist wieder absolut bezaubernd

Liebe Grüße
Silke

Karen B. hat gesagt…

Fantastic card with amazing coloring.

Mo hat gesagt…

Happy new year liebi Karina !!!
Vo Härze wünsch ich dir äs wundervolls, gsunds und fröhlichs neus Johr 2012 !!!
Dis Chärtli isch mega läss und ich ghör grad d'Melodie vo "walk like an Egyptian" i mine Ohre, das paast absolut perfekt...
Gnüss dä 1. Tag vom Johr!
Härzlichscht,
Monika

coops hat gesagt…

fantastic card karina.your colours and design are stunning and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx