Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012

Vampire


Hi everyone, hope you're doing fine just as I do. Some of you may know that I am into dark and gothic style. So I just fell in love with this amazing image called 'Vampire' from the fabulous artist Anna Marine. She is available at Sweet Pea Stamps as a single stamp, but on Plate # 207 together with three other amazing images.


I coloured her with Distress Inks and I knew from the beginning that the background haves to be very dark to make her look deep into the night.I had to cover several time with the Distress to get it that dark.


Have a magical day! Thank you so much for looking!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

Wow Karina this is amazing! Love the image and your colouring is awesome. Great colours on this card too :)

coops hat gesagt…

wow love this karina.the image is fantastic and really stunning bold colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Turwen hat gesagt…

Faszinierendes Motiv und wieder ganz, ganz klasse gestaltet!!!!

LG!

Turwen hat gesagt…

Ganz, ganz klasse!!!! Geniales Motiv und super zusammengestellt, das passt einfach!!!!

LG!