Sonntag, 1. Juli 2012

May Watching a Ladybug

Hello everyone, we have Sunday evening now, weekend is almost over... I enjoyed the rainy weather to craft almost the whole day... and I loved that it weren't that hot anymore like we had the last few days. I don't like it when it is 30 degrees and over. Around 25 degrees is perfect for me... :o)

Did you already see the newest release at Whiff of Joy? The sweet images by the new illustrator Gina Elerion? If not, you definitely have to take a look at. I am sure you will love them as much as I do. One I already showed you, here is another one 'Maya Watching a Ladybug'. Isn't she just so cute lying there looking at this little bug? 


I coloured her with Distress Inks. The banner dies and matching sentiments are from Whiff of Joy as well. The papers I used are from Prima 6x6 Meadow Lark.


Here you can see a close up of the banner trio. The sentiments are in German. English ones are available as well which are perfect for Christmas projects.



Distress Inks

Have a wonderful start into the new week.
Hugs, Karina

10 Kommentare:

Jayne A hat gesagt…

Absolutely adorable. I love it.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Caroline hat gesagt…

WOW this is gorgeous loving thos images and the layout and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Turwen hat gesagt…

Wunderschön!!!! :-)

LG!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Fabulous Karina , what a great card and a fab design well done Hugs Elaine

Cudy hat gesagt…

...mega schön...
liebi Grüessli
Cudy

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, love your card, what an adorable stamp! I love the sentiment stamps on the flags! Hugs, Frea

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

Karina this is so stunning. Love the beautiful colours and of course your colouring is magnificent :)

Marie-Louise hat gesagt…

Beautiful card. Love the colours.

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.i love your design and colours and stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Katharina Frei hat gesagt…

Wunderschön, fast mystisch. Toll coloriert wie immer.
Hab einen schönen Tag Karina!
Katharina x