Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012

Misunderstood


Hi and good morning peeps! Have you already have seen the images of the new artist at Crafts and Me Robin Pushay? If not you really have to as they are just the sweetest ever!! I fell in love with them immediately when I saw them and loved to create with them. And I am sure you will as well. 

The image I used on my card I show you today is 'Misunderstood'. The background papers I used here are from Marianne D


I coloured this adorable image with Copics

On the pennant I stamped a little dog looking like the one this little angel is holding in her arms. I had this stamp already for ages and never used it. Now it was time to as I thought it would match quite good.

Now I wish you a wonderful and sunny day. Sending you some sunbeams your way. We have plenty of them right now.
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

Alberto hat gesagt…

Hello Dear,

Omgodness this new drawer is amazing and this stam is adorable! love your coloring and the embellishments are precious! love it all!!!

hugs, Alby

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

Oooh Stunning Karina! Love the beautiful colouring...the blending is amazing! That little banner is just the cutest too :)

Ally hat gesagt…

Das Motiv isch eifacht mega herzig und wird ich mir sicher au na zuelegge! Das isch ganz es süesses Chärtli worde, so richtig ussagechräftig. Und bsunders glunge find ich au de tolli Wimpel mit em Hundeli druf!
Wünsche dir ganz e chüehli Wuche und schicke en liebe Gruess!
Aless

coops hat gesagt…

wow so stunning karina.your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, Wow! This is breathtakingly gorgeous - yoor colouring is amazing as always, a stunning card :) Hugs, Teresa x