Dienstag, 18. März 2014

The Fairy for Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Hi everyone, today I want to show you a card I made with the sweet fairy from Whimsy Stamps 'The Fairy'. I colored her with Copics and made another try in the no line coloring. The papers I used is from Prima 'Delight'. It is out of stock at the moment. But I am sure you will find other gorgeous papers... don't miss the big paper sale with 30 % off all paper pads.


For embellishing my card I used some white web ribbon, Marianne D paper flowers, Marianne D Happy Birthday ribbon, Marianne D Pearl Flourish Off White and a Prima wooden button. There is also a hidden tag from Magnolia DooHickey 'Vintage Tag'.

Below you can a close up of the image... I added some Pearl Color onto her wings to give it a shimmery look.


The ribbon is perfect for a birthday card with the saying Happy Birthday on it.

 

All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
  Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Wish you a happy day now!
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

coops hat gesagt…

wow so stunning karina.gorgeous image and design and your no lines colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx