Mittwoch, 19. März 2014

Whiff of Joy Challenge - Happy Birthday

Hello and good morning everyone! Great to see you here! Today we have a new challenge for you over at Whiff of Joy Challenges. This fortnight we want to see a creation for a 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Easy peasy don't you? Below you can see what I created. I used the sweet little Gnome stamp 'A boy and his star'.


Here you can see a close up of the image. The coloration is made with Copics and I added some Stickles onto the star. I surounded the image with the 'French Vintage Postmark Stamps'.


The sentiment is from the 'Festive Occasions Set' German. It is also available in English language. I love its Vintage touch. In the little paperbag I added behind the image I hide a 'Sweet Tag with Hearts'.


I love some Petaloo Vine Spray for embellishing. They are even on Sale now!


Thank you so much for looking. We would love to see you joining our challenge.

Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Another perfectly made card. Love this mint color. Thank you for an inspiration!
Anna xxx

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.i love the fab image and your design and sot colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx