Montag, 30. Mai 2016

A Day at the Beach for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone, today I have not just one, but three cards to show you. All of them are without stamped and colored image. 

For the first two cards I used the beautiful Marianne Design Seashore Images A4 Sheet. I love those images and they are great to create gorgeous cards.


For this card I also used the Swirl Embossing Circle.




For my second card I used the fab Window with Shutters Die. I love it! It's great to showcase an image.



And my third card is made with the gorgous Marianne Design Tiny's Tall Ship Die.





All the products I used for my cards can be found below. Thank you so much for your visit. I wish you a happy day.

Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Keine Kommentare: