Montag, 2. Mai 2016

Cindy for Noor! Design UK and The Sketchy Challenges

Hello crafty friends, today I show you my latest card, made with the sweet Whimsy stamp 'Cindy'.
 

a close up of the coloring made with Copics...


 and another perspective so can can see all the sparkling I added, not only to the wings and flowers, but also to her hair...


and few more close ups of the embellishing of my card...



Thank you very much for your visit. Have a happy and inspirative day.
Hugs, Karina

 The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 Kommentare:

Tina Z. hat gesagt…

this is breathtaking!

Jenine hat gesagt…

Wow stunning Karina!!

Hugs Jenine

Sharon hat gesagt…

This is so pretty Karina. The image is so sweet and I love all the gorgeous layers which are beautifully embellished.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Cheryl Walker hat gesagt…

Absolutely Beautiful!!!! Love all the details and colors!
hugs
Cheryl