Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011

Hi everyone, today I want to show you with what I played on the weekend. I love this cute little fairy called 'Hannah'. She is from Wags'n Whiskers. I coloured her with Distress Inks. I wanted to keep her in brown and red tones and decided that this wonderful designer paper by Prima called 'Reflections' is perfect for it. 

The beautiful lace I used on this card is by Marianne D Vintage Lace. I love it so much because you can make a bow with it as well which fits perfect to the border. For my border I used the Magnolia Doo-Hickey Romantic Lace. To the pins I added few beads. The beautiful glittered bigger rose is by Prima Arcadian Flowers.



Wish you a magical week now. Thank you so much for looking .

And hey... there is 20 % off on WhimsyMagnolia Rubber Stamps, Tim Holtz DiesCC Cutter DiesWhiff of Joy Dies and cART-Us Dies at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!. 

Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

stunning card karina.she is such a sweet image and your rich colours and details are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Sudha hat gesagt…

Lovely creation dear. Image is so sweet.Luv the colors too.

Sudha.
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html