Montag, 3. Oktober 2011

Pumpkin Queen


Hi everyone! Hope you're doing fine. Are you also in the mood to make Halloween cards right now like I am? And Sweet Pea Stamps haves the most gorgeous Halloween images!!

This card I made with the fabulous 'Pumpkin Queen' by the amazing artist Anna Marine. She comes on plate # 141 together with three other fabulous images, and is available as a single stamp as well. I coloured her with Distress Inks. The paper I used is from Basic Grey.



Thank you so much for looking . Always much apprechiated. Just check the SALE with some yummy discounts to arise your Sweet Pea Stamps collection. 


Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

mariska hat gesagt…

Woow! Love your halloween card. Its beautiful.
And the collours are perfect!!

Hugs mariska

Ally hat gesagt…

Oh Mann, die isch Hammer!! Mega schön isch die worde! Und die lässige orange Blüemli... mega cool!
Küssli
Aless

Teresa - My Crafty Heart hat gesagt…

Oh Karina, I love your beatiful card - what an image! Love her hair! I adore your colouring with distress inks and I love the way you got that glow around the candle lights. She is perfect in every way - love the black lace and the charm, a stunner! Hugs, Teresa x

coops hat gesagt…

fantastic card karina.i love your stunning rich colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx