Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge # 65 - Autumn Colours - Yellows, Browns and Oranges

Hi everyone and happy Sunday!! It is time for a new challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenges. This week we want to see 

AUTUMN COLOURS - Yellow, Browns and Oranges

Quite an easy thingy, don't you? For my card I used one of my fave Kenny K. images; Capt. Locke...RRRrrrrrr... :o)). The paper I used is perfect for this image I think. I couldn't imagine to put her to the spotlight any better. Although I didn't know for a long time for what I could use this paper. But when I saw this hot and sassy image I knew immediately :o))


5 Kommentare:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart hat gesagt…

Hi Karina,
I do love the way you colour Kenny's images (but I love the way you colour all images!) I love the way you have made her boots and outfit look shiney with your perfect shading. Gosh she looks great in these colours! You could not have chosen a better paper either - you have such a great eye for detail and layout. Have a lovely Sunday,
Hugs,Teresa x

Majsan hat gesagt…

Hey
Åh WOW very nice, lovely colors!!

coops hat gesagt…

wow, love this card karina.fantastic image and your colouring is amazing.gorgeosu autumnal colours too :D

xx coops xx

Tine hat gesagt…

Hi Karina. Fab colouring & a lovely card.
Tine :)

Random Acts of Krafting hat gesagt…

Bold, Beautiful and simply amazing.
LOVE the colors.
Hugs
Tanya