Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011

Sharing a Bisquit

Hi everyone! Nellie Snellen haves so cute images. One of her new winter collection is 'Sharing a Bisquit'. It is one of my favourite image at the moment. The image is coloured with Copic Ciao Markers. The frame of the image isNestabillities Fleurs de Lis Squares. For my card I used the wonderful wintery paper from Prima North Country. I put some vellum paper with silver printed snowflakes over the designer paper, which gives my card an even more special winter touch. And a snowflake charm cannot be missed. 


Here from this sight you can see the effect of the vellum paper with silver snowflake is much better;

I added some glass splinters to the hat and the snow to give this sweet image some more accents;


Now the time begins when the days got shorter and shorter, and so does the daylight, which makes it more difficult to make good pictures. I prefer to take my pictures while daylight as the colours are more identical with the original. So I have to become more organised to have the chance to make all my cardphotos while the weekend or my days off... will see if I can manage :o)

All the items I used for this card can be bought at

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

And hey... dear Nikki haves the new and so sweet Magnolia collection in stock and ready for shipping!! 

Thank you so much for looking. Wish you a magical day!
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

stunning card karina.the image is so sweet and i love your fabulous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Jennifer hat gesagt…

Totally stunning! I adore your wonderful colouring and fabulous layout. Love all your creations. Thanks for paying me a visit too xx Jenny xx

Stempelhexe hat gesagt…

Ach, was für ein entzückendes Kärtchen, eine wunderbare Coloration.

LG
Ulla

Nina hat gesagt…

Hoi Karina
Der send i de letschti Zyt wunderschöni Sache entstande!!
Dini Wiehnachtskarte gfallt mer u-guet!
Ond so schön usgmoltet und es glitzered so richtig wie Schnee.
Liebi Grüess
Nina

Marjorie hat gesagt…

Wow Karina, this is a beautiful card, love the way you have coloured her in she is stunning, I have vellum in my stash but never really new how to use it, I might give it a try now I have seen your gorgeous creation:) I have become a follower so I can come back and visit your lovely blog:)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

So beautiful Karina, love your amazing colouring hun and oh my your eye for detail is amazing.

Donna x