Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

Twilight Halloween

Hi dear Sweet Pea Stamps lovers. Do you love Halloween as much as I do? So I want to show you another Halloween card I made recently. And Sweet Pea Stamps haves the most amazing images to create a Halloween project. Just see this gorgeous image by the fabulous artist Elaine Cox. It is called 'Twilight Halloween'. Isn't this little witch just the beautiest? I fell in love with her from the first sight. The paper I used for the background is by Crafty Individuals. The other embellies are from my stash.





Have a magical day everyone and thank you so much for looking!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous Karina, what a magical card, love your colouring and such a beautiful image xxx

Rhonda Miller hat gesagt…

Wow, this is gorgeous. TFS.

Martina hat gesagt…

Ach...eine ganz wunderschöne Hallowenkarte Karina! Das Motiv ist grandios!!
Liebe Grüße
Martina

coops hat gesagt…

stunning card katrina.perfect spooky image and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx