Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011

Pale Rose

Hi dear friends and creative peoples out there. I hope you all are doing fine. As every Wednesday I am showing a creation I made with those gorgeous Crafts and Me Stamps.

This one is made with a fabulous image from Jasmine Becket-Griffith. It is called Pale Rose. I decided to make a shabby style card with her. I love this kind of style very much. Not only for cards, also for home interieur and decorations. I have coloured the image with Distress Inks and added quite some white acrylic and crackle paint to it. And of course the cheese cloth cannot be missed :o)





With this card I want to join following challenge:

Truly Scrumptious - Distressing 

Wish you a magical day! 
Hugs, Karina

13 Kommentare:

Teresa hat gesagt…

Absolutely georgous Karina, so beautiful I love your shabby look,
Teresa xx

Ally hat gesagt…

oow, wieder einisch meh en Traum...*schmelz*
Ganz es schöns Chärtli isch dir da glunge!
liebs Grüessli und en schöne Namittag!
Alessandra

angelique (anlou) hat gesagt…

hiya sweetie
OMG this is so gorgeous hunni
i just wish i could make cards like this
hugs angelique

Marlies hat gesagt…

A gorgeous card! I love the shabby/chic look and the beautiful image!
hugs, Marlies

Sudha hat gesagt…

BeautiFul. I luv this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

THERESA hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning, wow, you sure are talented!!
lotsa luv

Zora hat gesagt…

Ich liebe alle Details und Farben auf der Karte :O)

Andrea hat gesagt…

This is stunning - you make shabby chic look so beautiful - I just cannot get it to work like that for me LOL!
Love, Andrea xx

coops hat gesagt…

fabulous card karina.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Stempelhexe hat gesagt…

Eine wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden und die vielen, kleinen Details, wunderschön.

LG
Ulla

Heidi hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning, love the look of all the florals, especially the lacy crochet ones. Gorgeous image, must look out for that one. hugs heidi x

Michele Roos hat gesagt…

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Mo hat gesagt…

Die Charte isch mega liebi Karina! Alles gseht so harmonisch und zart us, richtig Shabby chic... Ich liebe dä Stil au, egal öb bi Charte oder im Huus als Deko.
Ich wünsch dir ganz äs schöns Weekend, vo Härze
Monika