Mittwoch, 2. November 2011

Belladonna

Hi fellow crafters out there. Where have the time gone... I almost cannot believe we already have November. I still need some time to get used to the shorter days, to the early darkness again. 

As you already know, we have a fabulous new artist at Crafts and MeJanna Prosvirina. And to be honest, when I saw her images first it was love for the first sight. She haves such beautiful images, four of them available as rubber now. 

The card I want to show you today is made with another one of the new images. I used beautiful 'Belladonna'. Isn't she such a beauty? I had so much fun playing with her. I coloured her with Distress Inks. And I love that the images are in bigger size as usual. The papers I used are from Kaiserkraft. 



Thank you so much for looking! Always so much apprechiated.
Have a magical day!
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

Ally hat gesagt…

Liebi Karin
Wow, die sind würkllich au voll de Hit! Und du häsch wieder es fantastisches Chärtli zauberet, woher nimmsch du nur die ville Idee? :-)
Ganz es liebs Grüessli
Alessandra

Marilyn hat gesagt…

Oh wow... this is breathtakingly beautiful! Fab colour choices and I have to say it again... gorgeous!

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow this is so beautiful karina.the image is stunning and i love your amazing colouring and design :D

xx coops xx