Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

Holly Fairy on Candle

Hi everyone, Halloween is past now, and everyone is already thinking on Christmas, to get everything done in time... just less than two months to go. Something which cannot be missed in this time, not only Christmas itself, the time before.. the Advent season as well, are candles. 

So today I will not show you a card, but a beautiful candle I made with one of the gorgeous Sweet Pea Stamps images. This collection from the fabulous artist ching-chou kuik you can find on plate # 60 is perfect for. I used for my candle 'Holly Fairy'

I uploaded a tutorial on my blog how to make a candle step by step. You can find it HERE if you want to give it a try. It is so fun to make them.



Have a wonderful week. Thank you so much for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

Denise hat gesagt…

Love this Karina - such a perfect image for a candle.
Hugs
Denise xx

angelwhispers hat gesagt…

My word Karina this is just wonderful and looks so elegant a perfect candle!! Must go and check out the tutorial!! Thanks for sharing Chanelle xxx

coops hat gesagt…

your candle is stunning karina.she is a beautiful image :D

xx coops xx

Mo hat gesagt…

Liebi Karina!
Dini Cherze-Kreatione sind genial..., ich han geschter scho gstuunet ab dine Magnolia Cherze - viele Dank für das super geniale Tutorial, ich find du bisch mega kreativ und chasch so schön coloriere !!!
Vo Härze,
Monika

Dorte hat gesagt…

Thank you for a great tutorial, I have made my first one, now I just have to decorate with some ribbon/lace/flowers/bling or ???
hugs Dorte