Montag, 21. November 2011

Mia in the Snow

Hello my dear and fellow crafters. Hope you are doing fine and enjoy the days. I am so much into making Christmas and winterlike cards. Love those themes. 




So today I want to show you a card I made with this sweet image by Wild Rose Studio 'Mia in the Snow'. She is currently out of stock, but am sure it will be available soon again. Wild Rose Studio have so many other  very cute images to work with. They are a pleasure to colour as well. I made my colouring with Distress Inks.

The papers I used for this card are from Prima from the 6x6 Reflections pad. The border is Magnolias Tilda Lace Die. The round sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Whimsy Winter Seals. As a cute little addition I add two lovely snowflake charms to my card. A bigger and a smaller one.

With this card I want to join following challenges:


Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Karina

7 Kommentare:

Melanie-Jane hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina,
Was für eine wunderschöne Weihnachtskarte. Deine Coloration sieht super aus und die Blümchen kommen auch ganz toll zur geltung.
Die Charms gefallen mir besonders gut.
Ich wünsche Dir eine tolle Woche.
Liebe Grüsse aus dem sonnigen Wallis ☼
Melanie-Jane
PS : Vielleicht hast du ja Lust an meinem Candy teilzunehmen.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hallo Karina!

Jetzt muss ich mich endlich auch mal wieder melden! ;)
Deine Werke sind wie immer einfach zauberhaft! Bei diesem schönen Exemplar stimmt einfach alles - Colouration, Details, Farben.... Einfach toll!
Es st immer wieder eine Freude bei dir vorbeizuschaun und auch super inspirierend! ;)
LG
Nina

cebelica hat gesagt…

Your card is gorgeous! I love the design! Hugs! xx

Sudha hat gesagt…

Wow adorable sweet creation. I luv this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

coops hat gesagt…

gorgeous card karina.the image is so sweet and i love your stunning details and design ;D

xx coops xx

yvon hat gesagt…

Hello Karina,
Wow, i just adore this image, so cute and so gorgeous colord. Love the fluffy stuff on her coat.
Hugs, Yvon

Katarina hat gesagt…

Such a lovely card Karina. I'm totally uninspired to start on my Christmascards, but this helped me a lot. Maybe I'll turn of the computer and sit by my crafttable instead? Hugs