Sonntag, 13. November 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge # 95 - use a digi

Hello again, we have another new challenge today. This time over at Paper Sundaes. And we have the perfect weather for being creative; grey, cold and foggy... I for myself prefer staying at home and create then. This week we want to see you

USING A DIGI

The team were able to work with on of those sweet images by our sponsor this week Pink Cat Studios. I challenges myself in doing a more C & S card this time, and to colour this sweet image with my pencils. I quite like how it turned out. 




Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

Sudha hat gesagt…

Such a cute creation dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Marilyn hat gesagt…

Cute, cute, cute!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, very cute card, love that digi!! D pop on over to my blog, I have some lovely candy. Hugs, Frea

Crystal hat gesagt…

Gorgeous colour scheme Karina. Love the pretty lace too. Happy Sunday!

Amanda R hat gesagt…

It is very "icy" looking with all those cool colors Karina, I really like it!

coops hat gesagt…

gorgeous card karina.i love the fab sweet image and your colours and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

Aww! so cute Karina, love the adorable image and gorgeous colours.

Donna x

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi karina!
hope you have had a wonderful weekend. over here in sweden we are celebreating fathersday to day, so im stuffed with cake and buisqits, lol.
i LIKE your card too. really like the colors, how you made it look so wintery and cold.
big hugs to you sweetie!