Samstag, 5. November 2011

Motherhood

Hello fellow Sweet Pea Stamp lovers. Today I want to show you a card I made with one of my actual favourite images. When I saw this one the first time, I LOVED it immediately. No other image can reflect motherlove and motherhood any better as this one. For me it is the perfect image for a 'welcome baby' card. 

This image is called 'Shhh Mummies Here' and is from the amazing artist Joanne Schempp. It is available on plate # 178 together with three more fabulous images, but also as a single stamp. 

And this sweet image is so great to colour. I had lots of fun playing with it. I coloured it with Distress Inks on 300 gram watercolour papers. The designer papers are by Authentique. Also the postal stamps are a part of this paper pad. The die is from Spellbinders and the flowers from Wild Orchid. The other items are from my stash. To give the image some more effect I added some glitter to some parts.



Have a magical day and thank you so much for your always apprechiated visit here!
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

coops hat gesagt…

wow, so beautiful karina.the image is wonderful and i love your soft serene colours and design :D

xx coops xx