Sonntag, 27. November 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge # 71 - Stitching

Hi everyone and happy Sunday. Are you ready for a new challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge? I am sure you are. This week we want to see

STITCHING

This can be real and faux stitching, it is up to you. I used my newwwww sewing machine... yay! I love to be able to stitch real. It gives a card such a lovely effect. The sentiment I used is german and means 'take the time to enjoy the easy things of life'. 

I have this card with me this weekend at a craft fair and  a man said to me while he was looking at my card, I haven't chose a 'easy' thing on my card... well, playing guitar isn't really an easy thing I guess...oops... :o))) 

Like each week we have a fabulous prize to win. So join us to get this chance. We look forward to see your creations. Also see the other gorgeous DT creations at the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge blog.



Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Stempelhexe hat gesagt…

Wow, eine wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, love this cool card, great stitching. Hugs, Frea

Bastelzauberin hat gesagt…

Hallo Karina,

deine Karte ist wunderschön. Die Kombination der Papiere in Verbindung mit dem Motiv ist genial.

Einen wunderschönen 1. Advent wünsche ich Dir,
Silke

Tine hat gesagt…

Hi Karina. Fabulous colouring - love her hair!
Tine :)

coops hat gesagt…

fantastic card karina.love the image and your colouring is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Martina hat gesagt…

Ich liebe dieses Motiv! Wird endlich mal Zeit, dass ich es auf einer Karte verarbeite!!! Der Stempel kullert hier noch ganz neu herum *schäm*
Superschöne Karte, die lila Haare sind echt cool =) Du hast übrigens bei der Magical Monday Challenge einen Gutschein gewonnen!! =)
Liebe Grüße
Martina