Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012

Christmas Fairy

Hello everyone, hope you're doing fine. Are you already in a Christmas mood as well, just as I am? Today I want to show you a card I made with one of the super cute Strawberry Kisses Christmas images. This cutie I played with is 'Christmas Fairy'. Isnt' she just too sweet? I just love her... I just love everything with kitties :o).

I coloured her with Copics. The stars and the sentiment comes in the same stamp set. Isnt' this just great? The papers I used is from Studio Calico Heyday. I distressed the edges of the paper with Distress Inks. I used Nestabillities Labels Sixteen for the background of the image. And the white Poinsettas are die cutted with Magnolia Doohickey Poinsetta.


All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

I hope I was able to give you some inspiration. Thank you very much for your visit.
Have a magical day!
Hugs, Karina

7 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

This is absolutely stunning love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

cebelica hat gesagt…

Awwww, such a cute card! Beautifully puttogether. Hugs! xx

The Crafty Blonde hat gesagt…

Sweet card, love the zingy papers and cute image xx

Lau W hat gesagt…

Oh just love this kitty ! (love cats very much too lol !!!!).
Your card is wonderful, so lovely flowers and colors ! Oh love it very much !
xxx

coops hat gesagt…

aw so gorgeous karina.the image is adorable and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Marina hat gesagt…

Dolcissima questra card e inoltre molto armoniosa.

Turwen hat gesagt…

Süüüüß!!!! Wirklich absolut goldig!!!! Gefällt mir richtig, richtig gut!!!!

LG!