Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012

Whiff of Joy Preview Day 2

Hello my dear friends and visitors, as promised I will show you a card today which I made with one of the new images from Whiff of Joy available from next Sunday, the 7th October. I am already sure you will love them all as much as I love them. The one I show you today is Henry with Star. He is such a cutie. Don^'t you think so? More previews you can find on following blogs:

Well, here is the card I made with Henry with Star...

I coloured the image with Distress Inks. This gorgeous paper I used here for my card is from Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage.


I also added some Cut Outs from my stash as you can see below...


The sentiment I used is from Whiff of Joy as well.


Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Vicky hat gesagt…

Hi sweetie loving this beautiful creation, lush colours hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

June Nelson hat gesagt…

Wow this is absolutely beautiful hunnie love it loads big huggies June xxxxxxxx

coops hat gesagt…

henry is so gorgeous karina and i love your fantastic colouring and details :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Blonde hat gesagt…

stunning card, love the image and fab papers and embellishments xx

Nina hat gesagt…

Liebi Karin
E zauberhaft schöni Wiehnachtskarte mit em Henry. De gfallt mer jetzt aber würkli u-guet. Toll coloriert sowie die ganz Zämestellig, schöööön!
Ganz liebi Grüessli
Nina

Dunja Trautmann hat gesagt…

Hoi liebe Karina,
zuerst möchte ich mich für den lieben Kommentar von Dir bedanken. Ich hab mich sehr gefreut!
Deine Karte ist ein Traum. Ich bin hin und weg von Deiner Preview. Auch die andere ist ein Augenschmaus, hihi.
Unglaublich viele süße Details. Kompliment :)

herzliche Grüße
Dunja