Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012

Midnight Travelers

Hello everyone, today I want to share with you a card I recently made with one of the new images by fabulous Rebecca Sinz available at Sweet Pea Stamps. I just love this image, she looks so beautiful together with her horse. It is called 'Midnight Travelers'. She is available as a single stamp, and on Plate 224 together with tree other amazing images.


I coloured the image with Copics. The sentiment I used is from Sweet Pea Stamps as well.


Have a wonderful day everyone!
Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

Ah...wieder ein Traummotiv und wunderschön ins Szene gesetzt!
Liebe Grüße
Martina

Turwen hat gesagt…

Wunder-, wunderschön!!!! Absolut traumhaft!!!!

LG!

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.i love your plum colours and beautiful magical image ;D

xx coops xx

Nancy hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, Karina! It means a lot coming from you! You do beautiful work! I hope you visit again sometime!...Nancy :o)

Stempelkobold hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina,
was für eine traumhaft schöne Karte, einfach nur toll :-)

Viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique