Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2012

Crafts & Me Challenge - anything goes

Hello everyone, today we have a new challenge starting at Crafts & Me Challenges. And hey, I know you will love the theme... an easy peasy one. We want to see

ANYTHING GOES

As we have Halloween coming nearer and nearer I decided to create a Halloween creation and used a non typical Halloween image. I played with one of my fave stamps from Crafts & Me; Geneviève from the fabulous artist Hannah Lynn.

 Below you can see a close up of the image. I coloured it with Copics.

The felt pumplin and wooden leafs I recently found at a local shop. They are great for card making... love them.

Now we look forward to see what you create. Join us to get the chance for a fabulous prize.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

Anja hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Halloween/Herbst-Kreation, liebe Karina! Ich mag das Motiv total (vor allem wegen deiner traumhaften Coloration) und die Dekoteilchen kommen mir auch bekannt vor (hab sie gekauft, aber noch nicht verwendet *schäm*).
Liebe Grüsse, Anja

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wow this card is a real stunner! Love the way you colored her eyes! Hugs Frea

Nancy hat gesagt…

I sure do like seeing your beautiful colouring! That is the prettiest spider I've ever seen! Can spiders be pretty? lol...Nancy :o)

Martina hat gesagt…

Wow-wow-wow...das ist eine karte ganz nach meinem Geschmack! Sieht ja unglaublich toll aus! Oh....ich wollte dich shcon nach der Kürbisstanze fragen ;) dabei hast du den Filzkürbis im Geschäft gefunden....
Liebe Grüße
Martina

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.fantastic striking colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok hat gesagt…

Hi hunni!
This card is absolutely amazing! I really loooove the vibrant colours! Fantastic clouring as usual too. Hugs...Mona

Lisa T hat gesagt…

Wonderful card! I love the ticket stamps, too.

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ hat gesagt…

GASP!!! WOW! Your colouring is amazing Karina and your cards are beautifully designed! You are probably asked this all the time, but I would love for you to be on my design team one day. If your are ever interested let me know. I will be starting a new one in the future - date to be determined. LOVE your work - you are so very talented! *Hugs*
RedonkulousDesigns.com