Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012

Crafts & Me Challenge # 107 - Fantasy Creatures

Hello everyone, oh my am I late with my posts for today... had some quite busy days behind me with moving my working place from one building to another. Quite much to do and feeling very tired and kind of absent minding when i got back home in the evenings. Still have to get more comfort with this new surrounding and situation.

But now it is time to announce our new challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenges. I am the host this week and I have chosen one of my favourite theme which is

FANTASY CREATURES

I used Blue Topaz, one of the recent new released image from Sara Burrier.


I coloured this beautiful image with Copics.


For my card I used the Sketch from The Sketchy Challenges, and of cours I also want to join their challenge with my card. And I used papers from Basic Grey from the Porcelain serie, and so I want to join the Basic Grey Challenge 'Sparkle' as well.

Have a wonderful week and hope to see you joining our new challenge.

Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous Karina the image is truly beautiful and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

Just stunning. Love the colours and the beautiful layhout...a gorgeous card :)

Turwen hat gesagt…

Ein traumhaftes Kärtchen hast du da gemacht!!!! Echt schön!!!!

LG!

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.beautiful image and details and i love the green :D

xx coops xx