Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012

Henry Riding on a Sheep

Hi my dear friends and visitors. Today I want to share some Christmas inspiration with you. I created a card with one of the just released Christmas images from Whiff of Joy. This cutie is 'Henry Riding on a Sheep'. isn't he just so darn cute? I just love him how he is sitting there on this funny sheep. The Sentiments with matching Ticket Dies are from Whiff of Joy as well. And so are the Leaf Dies.



I coloured the image with Distress Inks. The background papers I used are from Bo Bunny.



With this card I want to join following challenges:

ABC Challenge - Z is for Zoo

Whish you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

Nancy hat gesagt…

Wonderful card, Karina! Henry's so cute riding on his sheep! Lovely colouring, and I like all the pretty blue flowers too!...Nancy :o)

Turwen hat gesagt…

Wie wunder-, wunderschön!!!! Das Motiv ist absolut traumhaft!!!! Und auch die Gestaltung finde ich wieder mal echt super!!!!

LG!

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.i love your fab design and really gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Louise hat gesagt…

How adorable is this!! Beautiful card with a such a sweet image, Thanks for joining us at ABC for our Challenge
Louise

Natascha hat gesagt…

Die Karte ist so schön. Mir gefallen deine Coloration und die knalligen Farben.
Liebe Grüße, Natascha