Montag, 31. Dezember 2012

Another Christmas Card

Hello everyone, Christmas is past, but I still have the one and other Christmas card I want to share with you. The one I show you today is made with 'Grieving Cherub' from Whiff of Joy. I think this sweet angel is a great use for other occasions as for Christmas. I made this card as an order for a working colleague. I stamped it with brown Ink and coloured the image with Copics. The sentiment and the Post Card stamp are from Whiff of Joy as well.

On this image I played a bit with my photo program and gave it a more vintage touch.


Here on the close up you can see the original colours of the card...


Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

marion hat gesagt…

What a lovely card, such a sweet angel and you coloured her beautifully. I also want to wish you a happy new year, hugs, Marion

Unknown hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful vintage Christmas card sweetie, I love the soft colours and your details are fab!
Wishing you a joyous new year!!!
Xx Cara xx

Cinzia C. hat gesagt…

What a fab card!!! The image and its colouring and the layout are simply stunning!!

Wish you a Happy New Year!!!
Hugs
Cinzia x

Have A Scrap Happy Day hat gesagt…

Such a sweet and adorable card. Great contrast in colors too.

Sonia hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card dearest Karina ^_^
Beautiful image and lovely details ^_^
Happy new year^_^
Big hug,
Sonia