Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012

Variations Week at Sweet Pea Stamps

Hi everyone, we have Variations Week again at Sweet Pea Stamps. So today I want to show you my view of this sweet image 'Hello Birdie' by Valarie Wade we chose. I decided to create a little scene with it. The sentiment I used is from Sweet Pea Stamps as well.


I coloured her with Copics. And the papers are from Webster's Page.


Take a look what the other teamies created with the same image.

There is a big SALE going on. Just check it HERE to get your fave images to great prices.

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card the image is coloured so beautifully and I love the beautiful layout. Caroline xxx

rachel hat gesagt…

gorgeous card - love the image - I ordered some stamps in the last sale - and they still haven't arrived - not your problem I know but do they generally provide a prompt service to you? xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

gorgeous karina!!! what a sweet scene...the colouring on her is so yummy and i love the background papers :)

June Nelson hat gesagt…

Wow this is fantastic sweetie and the colouring is amazing, love it,, big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxx

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.i love your design and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Vicky hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous my sweetie your colouring is fantastic & I lurve websters pages.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx