Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012

DT Whiff of Joy - Cookies for Santa

Hello my dear friends and visitors. Today it is my turn to show a project on the Whiff of Joy World of Ideas Blog. I don't have a new tutorial for you today. But want to lead you to a wonderful video tutorial our dear Jeanette made a while ago, showing how to make a Criss Cross Pocket Card. I loved to look at it and to see how she makes it and felt very inspired to create a Criss Cross Card as well. I love this kind of cards.




For my card I used this sweet image 'Cookies for Santa' available as a Digi Stamp. The German sentiment is from Whiff of Joy as well, and so is the star festoon die. More pictures of my Criss Cross card and how the part inside looks like you can find on the World of Ideas Blog.

6 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is sooo sweet! I love this image and the way You colored it! Well done!

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is sooo sweet! I love this image and how You've colored it! Merry Christmas! :)

Vicky hat gesagt…

this is absolutely gorgeous sweetie love the cute image.

lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

marion hat gesagt…

Sweet stamp and so lovely made, I wish you and your family Merry Christmas and happy holidays, hugs, Marion

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.i love your warm colours and stunning sweet henry.
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas :D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Ich wünsche Dir und Deinen Lieben ein schönes Fest!! Manu