Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2012

My Favourite Christmas Cards 2012

Hi everyone! Hope you spent a wonderful Christmas Eve. Mine was lovley, we were out for dinner to a nice restaurant for a Fondue Chinoise à discretion... yummy!! I spent some comfortable hours with my family. Debby is asking for our favourite Christmas cards for 2012, and I want to join as well...


I have several cards I quite like, but I think those following are my absolute favourites...

The first one is made with a Digi Stamp from Whiff of Joy.


Then one of my favourite Whimsy images is Let it Snow, available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.


One of my fave winter Magnolia image is Edwin with Sack available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.


 This one is Sally with Snowball from Sweet Pea Stamps.


The one below is made with another Whiff of Joy cutie.

Wish you a happy fist Christmas day!
Hugs, Karina

7 Kommentare:

Sue hat gesagt…

WOW!! Such a wonderful selecion of cards Karina. I love the images and yoru colouring is always stunning.
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you
Hug Sue

Louise hat gesagt…

OMG, KARINA!!
These are all beyond gorgeous! No wonder they made it onto that list of yours, sweetie! They are stunning! Especially love the first and second one - they are true master pieces! As is them all ;) Hard to pick! Stunning!

Lots of love, thanks for sharing :)

coops hat gesagt…

all so stunning karina.your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Inkypinkydelights hat gesagt…

Oh these are lovely! Hope your Christmas is going well. Judy x

Tammy (LaDiva) hat gesagt…

Your selection is Fa-abulous!!!!!!! Can't believe your colouring wowzers!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing! Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

I have some candy on my blog, would love to have you join, still a few days left :) Thank you if you already have ☺

debby4000 hat gesagt…

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Anonym hat gesagt…

Lovely Cards. S x