Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012

Dream Time by Sweet Pea Stamps

Hi everyone, today I want to show you another creation I made with one of the fabulous images by Marlon Teunissen available at Sweet Pea Stamps. This one is called 'Dream Time' and is available on Plate # 231 together with three other amazing images and as single stamp as well.


I coloured the image with Copics. And the papers I used are Prima Printery. And I think the Tim Holtz clock die is perfect to this image. I distressed it and added some crackle paint on it to give it a vintage touch. I also added some metal parts to my creation.

Have a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

This is stunning I love the design and you have coloured the image beautifully. Caroline xxx

Lau W hat gesagt…

Aw ! Wonderful, just wonderful ! So nice design and so fab colouring !
xxx

Unknown hat gesagt…

wow just wonderful card and coloured just perfect loving the image such a perfect card in every way hugs sassyxxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

Wow Karina this is great! Love the big clock die and the image is beautifully coloured :)

Stempelkobold hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina was für eine unglaublich schöne Karte ist dir da gelungen, ich bin sooo begeistert :-)

Viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow so stunning karina.fabulous image and i love your design :D

xx coops xx