Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012

Holiday Collage from Sweet Pea Stamps

Hi everyone, we're into the countdown until Christmas, only one day to go. Are you prepared, yet? I am still in a hurry. I thought I would be good in time, but at least there are still this and that to do. So I am looking very much forward to few days off I will have soon.

One of my all time favourite image from Sweet Pea Stamps is this one from the 'Holiday Collage Sheet'. I love deers and so this one is perfect for making some nice cards when you don't have too much time to make them. And the effect is great I think. I love it. The papers I used is from Simple Story '25 Days of Christmas', one of my favourite as well.

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.gorgeous design and i love the vintage image :D

xx coops xx