Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012

DT Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Christmas Pony

Hello everyone, still few days to go until Christmas, so I want to show you another Christmas card I recently made. I used the beautiful image from Whimsy Stamps 'Christmas Pony'. Isn't it just so sweet? I love this girl offering apples to her pony. I used my Copics to colour this image.

The background papers I used is from Carta Bella 'Merry & Bright'. This paper is 25 % off now! The sentiment 'Winter Seals' I used are from Whimsy Stamps as well.I wanted to keep the card quite plain to have the main focus on this lovely image. So I only used few embellishemts. They are a snowflake charm, some Marianne D Vintage Lace, and few Flat Backed Pearls Kiwi.

All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Have a wonderful rest of the week now!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is stunning. Happy Christmas and all the best for 2013. Caroline xxx

Lau W hat gesagt…

This image is a beauty, and so fab colouring ! SUperb card !
xxx

honeybeespaperie hat gesagt…

Liebi Nina! D'Whimsy gfallet mer au immer besser und Du hesch wieder emol so toll coloriert! Wienachte isch nüme wiit ond I wünsch Der es frohs Fäscht ond alles Gueti förs 2013! ...freu mi jetzt scho, wenn wieder Dini Tildas uf Dim Blog bestuune chan.
Liebi Grüess
Manuela

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

wow wow stunning karina!! What a gorgeous image and I love the colouring...your colouring is always blended so beautifully :) Wishing you a very merry christmas xx