Mittwoch, 11. April 2012

Crafts and Me Challenges # 79 - 3D Embellies

Hi and good morning my dear friends and fellow crafters. How are you doing? Hope fine. Today we have a new challenge for you over at Crafts and Me Challenges. With quite an easy theme for the most of you, which our dear Angela have chosen. We want to see

3D EMBELLISHMENTS

Here is my card I created. As I always add 3D embellishments to my cards it was not a challenge for me at all :o) I used this gorgeous new image from Crafts and Me by the fabulous artist Hannah Lynn called Sharlotta. I am sure you love her as well.


I coloured her with Copics. The papers I used are from BoBunny. The sentiment and matching die are Whimsy.


For my card I used the Sketch from the Sketchy Challenge, where I also want to join their actual challenge. 

Have a hopefully sunny day!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Inkypinkydelights hat gesagt…

Karina this is lovely! She fair jumps off the page at you! Love your layout and added extras! Judy x

Marie-Louise hat gesagt…

Fabulous. Love the colours and all the detail. Brilliant image.

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.stunning new image and i love your vibrant colours :D

xx coops xx

chrilvian hat gesagt…

woww great coloring
thanks for playing with the sketchy challenge

janine dt tsc