Donnerstag, 26. April 2012

Whiff of Joy New Release

Hi everyone, the new release of stamps at Whiff of Joy, designed by Elisabeth Bell, is a special collection of Sympathy images. Here I show you one of them, the 'Weeping Willow'. I love this image, it is perfect for making condolence cards. I made three different cards with the same image...

Here I made white embossing on dark blue cardstock. The background is a rose print vellum which is not very good sightable. I wrote the sentiment by my own in a bold black.


The same style like the card above, but with a lighter pastel coloured embossing powder and a lighter pen to write the sentiment.


This one is more different. I made a black embossing on the vellum paper and added some black and white lace and a cross charm. 


I am wondering which one you like most. Please let me know. 

The new images are available from the 28th April. There are sentiment collections and dies as well. So don't miss to take a look soon.



Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Yvette hat gesagt…

They are all three beautiful, but my favorite is number two.

VICTORIA hat gesagt…

I like the bottom on the best but they are all great!!!

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.very elegant designs, i prefer the colours of the 2nd one :D

xx coops xx

Turwen hat gesagt…

Sehr geschmackvolle Karten. Toll gemacht!!!!