Sonntag, 1. April 2012

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge # 87 - April Fool

Hi my dear friends and visitors, today we have a new challenge for you over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenges. Although we have following theme

APRIL FOOL

it is no April Fool that we are challenging you with this theme... :o) Not quite easy... just make something to make us laugh, show us a joke or a funny combination of image and sentiment... I decided to go with a sassy lady and a suggestive sentiment :o). I played with 'Hot Fuzz'...


I coloured the image with Copics. The papers I used are from My Mind's Eye 'Fine and Dandy'.


Now we're looking forward to see what you create. 

Have a wonderful and sunny day!
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Great job . I love the colors

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.really love your colours and sentiment and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx