Mittwoch, 18. April 2012

Hug Me

Hi everyone, It is my turn today to show a project at the Crafts and Me blog. I am a bit late with my today's post. I have bad back aches since yesterday which didn't allow me to craft as I wish. I need some breaks with lying down each thirty minutes of doing anything... really annoying. Hopefully it will be better within the next few days as I planned to travel to a stamping fair in Germany the next weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.

Well, the card I show you today is made with one of the newest artist images. It is from Dollie James and the image is called 'Hug Me'

It was a big pleasure to colour her. I did it with Copics. If you love to colour big hair, those images are perfect for you!


I created my card with the Sketch over at The Sketchy Challenge.

Wish you a wonderful day! 
Hugs, Karina

12 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, what a lovely image, look at that gorgeous hair!! Hope your back will feel better so you can enjoy the fair! Hugs, Frea

Shazza hat gesagt…

wow this is gorgeous, great colours x

Lau W hat gesagt…

Aw ! she's beautiful ! Your card is a beauty, love it very much !
xxx

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love her hair. Awesome job!

cebelica hat gesagt…

Very beautiful card. Great design! Hugs! xx

Stempelkobold hat gesagt…

Hallo Karina, erstmal gute Besserung mit deinem Rücken. Ich halte dir die Daumen, dass es dir bis zur Messe besser geht! Jetzt zu deiner Karte, die sieht absolut genial aus - wirklich wunderschön geworden - toll wie du die Haare coloriert hast :-)

Viele liebe Grüße, Dominique

Have A Scrap Happy Day hat gesagt…

OMG, this is GORGEOUS and I love her beautifully highlighted hair. WOW!!!

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow .love the image karina.her hair is fantastic and i love your colouring ;D
i hope your back is better soon.

xx coops x

Ally hat gesagt…

mega herzigi Charte, gfallt mer super guet! Ich hoffe, dass es gli guet isch mit dim Rugge, ich kenn das leider nur zu guet. Han im Fall suscht na Ponstan wo ich mal für min Rugge übercho han, die chani suscht mitnäh!
Ganz en liebe Gruess
Aless

chrilvian hat gesagt…

great work on my sketch
love the flowers
thanks for joining us at the sketchychallenges

janine dt tsc

Cor* hat gesagt…

OH I love this retro 80's kinda look with those fabby papers and embellies. Great job with coloring her! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sketchy Challenges! Good luck!

Sandy's Stamping Scene hat gesagt…

Hi Karina,
Sorry to hear about your back; hope you'll feel better soon. Love this fresh color combo, your coloring of the image and the hair; oh my what a hair!!! Stunning. Thanks for playing with the Sketchy Girls.